Today is my 100th post on the blog!


In honour of the 100th post, I finally wrote an ‘About Me’ page.  Feel free to check it out!

Over the past seven months I've blogged on many different topics, and I still find it neat that people land on my blog after Googling something they are looking for.  The following are a few of the posts that people land on most frequently by Googling!

Chocolate Bars Take the Cake - People often click on this post after googling “chocolate bar birthday cakes”, "chocolate bar pieces in cake," or “how to make Kit Kat cake”.

Beans: Dry vs. Canned - People have landed on the blog by searching: "canned chick peas vs dry benefits", "chick peas dried vs. tinned", and "dry vs. canned kidney beans".  Some people actually stay and read it too! 

Also, around the time of Oro Fair this year, my Oro World's Fair First Place Ribbon Banana Bread post got popular.  I also frequently return to this post myself, as this is one of my favourite recipes.  This banana bread rocks!

A Big Giant Thank You to everyone who reads this blog! Thanks also for all the wonderful comments - weather on the blog or in person.  I really appreciate all of your feedback!  You rock!


Posted by Jen B On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3 comments

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy