A few follow ups to some things I've posted over the past few weeks.

1. I just checked the website of our local paper and my editorial letter was printed in today's paper. Only problem - they misquoted what I wrote (...even though I sent them an email...). So the message of my letter is confusing at best. I was writing in support of recent editorial cartoons and my whole letter shows my support except one line:

I wrote: "If you like the cartoons, I think you should contact [the paper] and let them know."
And they printed: "If you don’t like the cartoons, I think you should contact [the paper] and let them know."

Urg!! Why would I want people to tell the paper they don't like the cartoons, when the rest of my letter is talking about how much I like them??  How frustrating!  So anyone reading the paper today, I didn't write that.  Also, I have learned my lesson about entering into local politics via the paper.

2. On a recent visit with my Grandma, she gave me a counter for my knitting needles so I don't have to rely solely on my cheat sheets anymore. Nice!

Also thanks to everyone who has been reading this blog over the past few weeks - I really appreciate your support!!

Posted by Jen B On Thursday, April 29, 2010 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy