So the letter to the editor I struggled to write a few weeks ago just got published in the online edition of the paper!  I am not sure how many people read the online edition, but those who do will see me with a letter both yesterday and today!  Go big or go home I guess!

I am also very happy with how it was edited - it is more concise and to the point now.  So bravo to the editor of the paper on this one!

I'm still finished with my adventures in writing letters to the paper, but I feel like I have now finished on a high note.  Nice!

Posted by Jen B On Friday, April 30, 2010 2 comments

2 comments:

  1. It was in the physical version, too! I read it, and it was great!

    I also noted that Heather Fisher had a letter posted too, in regards to the same thing!

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy